Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cheers Love

Just getting use to hearing cheers love.
I arrived in Oxford Thursday and just now feel settled in! For a few days I thought I was back in Washington besides the crazy bus ride and the whole driving on the other side of the road. But the rain and the weather felt just like Washington; until today it was muggy & warm & I didn't mind a bit.
I handed a guy some pounds and I called them dollars, that also told me I wasn't in the states, I got laughed at!! But its all part of the oxford experience right!
I can't wait for the tour tomorrow I am really enjoying oxford & wish I could study here for a whole year!
I can't believe how many colleges are in this one area and can't wait to tour the city and take a look inside the colleges! The architecture of all the buildings are just magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment