Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On a happier note! :)

I got inducted into the Bodleian libraries this morning! Now for everyone back home that may seem a bit dual but a woman in academic robes made me recite an oath so I feel pretty special!
I am just thrilled to be able to do my research inside the Bodleian library!
Besides going into city center to the bodleian library, today was a chill day.

I am super tired from last night, I did not sleep must. I keep getting awakened by all different sorts of noises; once it was my roommates IMing, then the fire alarms every once in a while beeps, or the owl outside are window. Of course are room is also very warm, due to the weather being unexpectedly warm!!
Last night a few of us went to Maxwell's, which was an awesome bar/pub. They had American Flags on the wall, I felt right at home. It was a Monday night so the bar was dead, but we did get free shots!! Got to love the British hospitality!

This housing place sure makes me miss my memory foam and my own pillow and home cooked meals. I will never take my comfy bed or my moms cooking for granite ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment